OFFICERS & DIRECTORS
- Over 30 years of experience in the logistics industry, particularly in the design, implementation and operation of last-mile delivery services
- Since November 2019, Mr. Sanchez has served as the CEO of PDQ Pickup, which he joined in August 2019 as Chief Operating Officer
- 2018-2019, he was Senior Vice President of Operations and Business Development for Boxbot, Inc., a robotics company focusing on the development and sale of autonomous last-mile delivery vehicles
- 2015-2018, he was senior manager of Final Mile Process Engineering for Amazon, Inc
- Managing Partner of RG Alliance Group since 2013
- President, Chief Financial Officer and Chairman of Now Express Cartage, Inc.
- Chief Operating Officer and Consulting Chief Financial Officer to TGG Accounting, a finance and operations consulting firm since 1999
- 1996 -1999, he was Controller of WorldTrans Services Inc., a transportation business
- More than 35 years of experience in the fleet management, transportation and logistics industries
- Most recently, served as the president and chief executive officer of FleetLogik, a specialized fleet management firm based in Chicago, IL, which provides solutions to a broad base of public and private enterprises
- Prior experience in leading both international and domestic fleet enterprises includes the role of senior vice president, fleet operations and procurement, for National Express, a leading transit provider operating more than 17,000 vehicles across North America and Head of Fleet Operations for DHL Express
Board of Directors
- Highly successful entrepreneur and investor, having founded and successfully commercialized many companies
- Majority stockholder of Ontrak Inc., a leading AI and telehealth-enabled, virtualized healthcare
- Board Chairman, CEO and majority shareholder of BioVie, Inc., which is the industry leader in the development of two orphan drug candidates for the treatment of rare liver diseases
- Mr. Peizer was Chairman of Cray Inc. having bought the company from Silicon Graphics for assumption of debt which was recently sold to Hewlett Packard for approximately $1.4 billion
Mr. Mox, 53, has extensive experience in financial management and strategic planning, as well as logistics, engineering and operations. Since January 2013, Mr. Mox has been the Chief Operating Officer of Grace Thomas Investment, a private equity firm. Prior thereto, Mr. Mox, who has a B.S. degree in aviation management/logistics, worked as a senior manager at DHL Worldwide Express, an affiliate of DHL International GmbH, and as an industrial engineering manager for United Parcel Service. The Company believes that Mr. Mox is is qualified to serve as a director of the Company as a result of his financial expertise and his extensive experience in the private equity and logistics industries.
Mr. O’Neill, 62, is a 45-year veteran of the logistics industry and has worked both in the U.S. and internationally over the course of his career. Since 1990, Mr. O’Neill has been employed by affiliates of DHL International GmbH in positions of increasing responsibility in the U.S. and throughout Asia. Since March 2013, Mr. O’Neill has been the Deputy Managing Director of DHL-Sinotrans International Air Courier, in Beijing. The Company believes that Mr. O’Neill is qualified to serve as a director of the Company as a result of his extensive leadership experience in the logistics industry.
Mr. Sanchez, 54, has over 30 years of experience in the logistics industry, particularly in the design, implementation and operation of last-mile delivery services. Since January 2018, Mr. Sanchez has served as Senior Vice President of Operations and Business Development for Boxbot, Inc., a robotics company focusing on the development and sale of autonomous last-mile delivery vehicles. From November 2015 until January 2018, Mr. Sanchez was Senior Manager of Final Mile Process Engineering for Amazon, Inc. From September 2014 until November 2015, Mr. Sanchez served as Vice President/Director of Supply Chain – Hub and Network Planning, for LaserShip Inc., a regional provider of same-day and next-day delivery services. Mr. Sanchez, who is a Veteran of the U.S. Navy, also has held positions of increasing responsibility with affiliates of DHL International GmbH, as well as with National Express Corporation and United Parcel Service. The Company believes that Mr. Sanchez is qualified to serve as a director of the Company as a result of his extensive leadership experience in logistics and business development.
Mr. Sidhu serves as a director of the Company. Mr. Sidhu is a design engineer and founder of Advanced Tek Group, Inc. (formerly Magnaspec, Inc.), a private aerospace manufacturing business. Since 2012, Mr. Sidhu has operated Advanced Tek Group, Inc., managing all aspects of the operating business. Mr. Sidhu has experience in personnel management and oversite, aerospace and defense engineering, sales, manufacturing, accounting and operational experience in the aerospace and defense manufacturing industry. Mr. Sidhu has performed unclassified contracting work in components production for Mexico’s Department of Defense. Mr. Sidhu graduated as an electrical engineer in 1980 from Punjab University, India. Mr. Sidhu’s experience in human resources coupled with his business experience qualifies him to serve on our board of directors.